Event Phone: 203-483-3140
- Meditation for Daily Living 3
June 4, 2015 - June 18, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This three session course meets Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. , June 4, 11, and 18, at the Wilcox Center for Psychotherapy and the Healing Arts in North Branford, CT. It is a prerequisite for the Shakti Swarupa Advanced Healer Training Program.
Prerequisite for this course: Meditation for Daily Living Level 2, commitment to regular meditation practice. In this course you will learn:
- Mantra meditation with the universal mantra of the breath.
- The nature of the psychic instrument— mind, ego, intellect, unconscious.
- The nature of the Self as it exists in all states of Consciousness.
- The nature and experience of kundalini, the chakras and the process of spiritual awakening.
- The truth of the Masters— their knowledge, experience and gifts in the practice of meditation.