Event Phone: 203-483-3140
- Reiki II
October 12, 2014
5:30 am - 1:30 pm
Reiki is a spiritual healing art form that originated in Japan close to 3000 years ago. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word “Rei” which means “Energy”. Reiki is the life energy that flows through all living things and is the same as the prana of the yoga tradition. Ideally, one’s “Ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing, nourishing and revitalizing the body and mind. By easing tension and stress that often block the natural flow of energy, Reiki assists the body in creating an environment that facilitates healing on all levels—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. In Reiki II you:
- Receive 2 additional energetic attunements that will increase the amount of healing energy that you are able to channel. At this level you are now considered a Reiki practitioner.
- Receive 3 sacred symbols and a complete description of their uses.
- Learn various methods of doing distant healing with symbols.
- Practice sending healing to a person and to the earth.
- Practice scanning for energetic disturbances in the energy field.
- Receive a manual and certificate of completion of Reiki II.
Prerequisite: Reiki I
This training is one of a group of prerequisites for applying to the Shakti Swarupa Path of Healing Advanced Healer Training Program.