Shakti Swarupa Advanced Healer LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Explore Your Own Possibilities for Growth and Expansion
Review 10 Level 1 Certification Requirements
1. Completion of all current Shakti Swarupa Modules and demonstration of having met all guidelines, practice standards and expectations set for Shakti Swarupa Advanced Healer Students communicated and in classes.
2. 150 hours of supervised documented practice on others in the year following the last module. 20 of those hours must be community service which can include:
3. Daily meditation of at least 1 hour (may be two half hours sessions). This can include your Advanced Protocol. Documented.
4. Daily practice of the Advanced Protocol and the Shakti Swarupa Spiral Exercises. Documented.
5. Daily documentation of work on yourself. Identify the issue, what you have done to work on it, and the results.
6. Daily check ins to the Shakti Swarupa Chat both for updates from Judith and requests from her and other students for help/support.
7. Participation in monthly group supervision sessions to present cases.
8. Participation in at least 3 Lecture Demonstrations or Group Healing Sessions and 2 Free Clinics over the next 6-8 months.
9. Submission of documentation for review, as requested.
10. Additional requirements may be added either individually or in the group in order to assure that you are mastering your skills.
Assistance is provided in recruiting clients for practicum hours.