Introduction to Mantra and Sound Healing Mini Retreat Series
February 19, 2022 - February 26, 2022
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come join me, Dr. Judith, for an amazing experience of exploring the powers of sound to bring about healing and transformation on February 19 and 26, 2022 in the Introduction to Mantra and Sound Healing Mini Retreat Series. In this two-part, highly experiential Mini Retreat Series we explore the power of sound and mantras to balance and heal body, mind and spirit through:
- Guided chakra balancing meditations using bija mantras and Himalayan bowl tones.
- Experimenting with ancient yogic techniques of listening to and feeling the frequency vibrations of Himalayan bowl and gong tones as they vibrate within us and around us.
- Learning how to follow a vibrational frequency from outside of us into the pulsation of the Self within us.
- Chanting the Shakti Swarupa heart chakra crystal kirtan mantras for all body types.
- Learning and experiencing the traditional practice of mantra japa, both spoken and silent.
- The simple practice of voice toning with the primal mantra Om.
A prerequisite of this Mini Retreat Series is to have your Shakti Swarupa Body Type Analysis done. All participants will have their Body Type Analysis updated and will receive their own updated personal healing mantra. Participants will also receive downloadable audio and printed materials as part of this Mini Retreat Series.
If you have not had a Shakti Swarupa Body Type Analysis done, you must register by January 19, 2022 in order to allow time for this analysis to be done. For participants only needing updates on your Body Type Analysis, please register by February 1. This Mini Retreat Series is a prerequisite for all students entering the Shakti Swarupa Advanced Healer Training Program.
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
After registration, you will receive information by email about how to attend this virtual event via Zoom.