Event Phone: 203-483-3140
Meditation for Daily Living Basic Course
November 12, 2020 - December 17, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In this course (four 2-hour sessions) you will learn how to:
- Recognize both the state of meditation and the process of meditation.
- Access the natural state of meditation through the ancient technique of meditation on the breath and the space between the breaths.
- Gain control of your mind through the practice of witnessing thoughts, emotions and sensations.
- Sit comfortably in simple yoga postures for meditation.
- Release physical and mental tension in preparation for meditation through basic, easy hatha yoga postures.
- Focus your attention on your Inner Self, the source of peace, inspiration and healing within you.
- Establish regular meditation practices at home.
Who should take this course? If you are”
- saying to yourself “I can’t meditate. I tried and it doesn’t work. My mind won’t be quiet” this course is a must do!
- stressed out to the point of anxiety and exhaustion it is time to learn to meditate!
- seeking peace of mind and a sense of your inner spirituality meditation opens up new dimensions and inner experiences!
- seeking an inner anchor in challenging times there is no better anchor than the unchanging nature of your Inner Self!
- wanting to increase your ability to listen to your own inner intuition meditation is the first step!
- looking to find the source of inspiration and creativity start right here and take the inner journey!
- wanting to simply know yourself better meditation is the portal into you!
This course meets on 11/12, 19 and 12/3, 10/20 6:00-8:00 p.m. EST on ZOOM. All Live Stream participants will automatically receive the recording of each session.
15% of this course fee will be offered to Kid-U-Not, a charitable organization that provides financial support to organ donors in CT during their recovery.
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
After registration, you will receive information by email about how to attend this virtual event via Zoom.