Event Phone: 203-483-3140
The Art of Creating Sacred Spaces and Embracing Inner Stillness
April 7, 2022 - April 28, 2022
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
“Your sacred space is where you can find your Self over and over again.” Joseph Campbell
Join Dr. Judith for 4 Thursday evening sessions designed to assist you in recognizing and creating sacredness and cultivating inner stillness in your daily life. Over these four weeks we will be:
- Developing and practicing the recognition of the sacred within and around us
- Cultivating inner stillness
- Creating spaces in our homes that honor the sacred
- Inviting the flow of the Divine energy into our daily lives through the sacred corners, rooms and gardens we create
- Building the Divine energy within our sacred spaces
- Incorporating spiritual practices that clear our inner and outer sacred spaces and open our minds and hearts to the power of inner stillness. Those practices include:
- Mantra repetition
- Chanting the Divine Name
- Puja (honoring and invoking the sacred)
- Crystals and Essential Oils
- Installation of sacred objects, artifacts, statues and pictures
- Learning specific practices designed to build and sustain inner stillness in challenging times
Shakti Swarupa protocols and meditation techniques will be used to empower participants in creating sacred spaces and embracing inner stillness.
We will meet on ZOOM for 4 consecutive Thursdays from 6:00-7:30 p.m. EDT, starting April 7th. Please register by no later than April 4th.
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
After registration, you will receive information by email about how to attend this virtual event via Zoom.