Event Phone: 203-483-3140
The Path of the Lightworker
September 24, 2022
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this mini retreat Dr. Judith encourages you to contemplate your own journey as a Lightworker by addressing the following questions through a combination of discussion, journaling and meditation :
- Who are the Lightworkers?
- How did we end up on this path?
- Why are we on this path? What is it about for our own individual souls’ highest destiny? What is it about for those we offer help to? How do we attract the people we are here to serve with our talents? How do we recognize them when we see them?
- How do we take care of ourselves, deepen our connection with the Light within, expand it and assure that we are able to continue on the Path of service?
- What are the current challenges we are facing spiritually and in doing the Lightwork we are called to do? How can we continue to meet those challenges.
As a participant in this mini retreat you will also receive both a meditation mantra and a protection mantra for these times with specific instructions for use of these mantras as self care practices. .
Dr. Judith ends this presentation with a kirtan and a guided meditation to nurture your connection with the inner Master of your heart who continually offers inner guidance on the journey.
Portions of this retreat that address the current challenges and conditions of the Earth, Humanity and our roles as Lightworkers, have been channeled to Dr. Judith from the Shakti Swarupa Path of Healing Masters and are offered to support participants in understanding and meeting those challenges. Spaces are limited. Registration DEADLINE is 9/20/22 at 10:00 pm EDT
This event is offered virtually and open to participants from all parts of the world. A limited number of scholarships will be offered to serious participants who are currently experiencing financial challenges. Contact Dr. Judith if you are in need of a scholarship and are highly motivated to do the work of the mini retreat.
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
After registration, you will receive information by email about how to attend this virtual event via Zoom.